all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Artists: Exciting New Envelopes!
@ 2002-07-26 22:59 info
From: info @ 2002-07-26 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

--This_is_the_boundary_hip_ho_ho

You appear to be using an email application that won't properly
display the graphical (or HTML) version of our email. Because
we'd like you to know about our amazing window envelopes we would
love if you visited our site:  http://www.urbansimple.com

INTRODUCING:

"Envelopes with a View(TM)"

The only clear front window envelope available in 12 cool colors!

Great for ACTORS, PHOTOGRAPHERS and BUSINESSES.

Show your image!  Don't hide in manilla!

Get noticed! (even if unopened!)

Visit http://www.urbansimple.com to see more.

If you would prefer to not receive any more emails from us, please send
an email with "remove" in the subject to remove@urbansimple.com.
We will remove you from our mailing list.  Thanks.

--This_is_the_boundary_hip_ho_ho