In data sabato 22 giugno 2024 17:57:21 CEST, Eli Zaretskii ha scritto: > > From: Vincenzo Pupillo > > Cc: 71518@debbugs.gnu.org > > Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 16:42:09 +0200 > > > > fortunately, this time it was easier than usual! > > Thanks, but this change will _require_ the new version of the grammar > library, right? I think we usually fix these problems in a way that > both the old and the new versions are supported, because people could > have different versions installed. In the tests I have done, it works with both the new and the old grammar. > > Could you please amend the fix along these lines? Okay, done. Can this be okay? Thanks. Vincenzo