Hi, When buffer switching in Ido, filtering the list of available buffers does not keep the original ordering of buffers (from most recent to oldest). Ie if I have for instance buffers foobar and barfoo, in this order, if I type bar, they are displayed to me as barfoo foobar. I understand this is a reasonable behavior in a number of case, but it's annoying when using ido to quickly toggle between working buffers, where I have old and forgotten buffers pop up as the first option in the completion list. Would it be possible to add a switch ? Antoine Levitt