all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How can I enable cscope menu when i load java file in my emacs buffer
@ 2011-03-23 21:37 John
From: John @ 2011-03-23 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I have setup xcscope in my emacs. I can get it to build cscope
database. and I show java and cpp files in the cscope results. And
when i navigate to cpp files from cscope results. It should 'cscope'
menu item. But when I do it to a java file, i don't see the cscope
menu. How can I enable cscope menu in java file result?

In my .emacs file:

(load-file "/Users/John/bin/elisp/xcscope.el")
(require 'xcscope)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-23 21:37 UTC | newest]