I am a great fan of VGA dos for programming. I have been trying to figure out why in emacs I get weird single quotes (see attached image). In general, single quotes work fine even in emacs, but for some reason in *Help* buffers they look different. This also applies when I compile something in shell and I get an error message Anyway, I have attached the images of Perfect DOS VGA and Moder DOS 437 (the latter being an okay font, but I much prefer perfect). Also, I have attached both ttf files. Do you have any idea? Thanks.