On 6 Jul 2018, at 22:51, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > >> then builds an Emacs exe which starts up properly on unbuffered X servers without any custom `.emacs` file. >> >> Where do I put the `configure.ac` file and how do I create a pull request for it? > > ...Please make the change in your local clone of the Emacs repository, on the master branch, and > then use "git format-patch" to prepare a patch and post the patch > here. Created the patch. I went with “--without-xdbe" and "double buffering" in the help message. Please find attached the zipped patch file. Let me know whether I’ve done it according to protocol. Leo