all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs on Mac, convert right-option to right-control
@ 2009-09-29 16:28 July
       [not found] ` <mailman.7695.1254243383.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: July @ 2009-09-29 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello everybody,

I am using MacBookPro 15'', which doesnot have a right control key. So I
am planning to convert the right option key to right control key, and
keep the left option key.  (for your information, I have made a global
key switch between caps-lock and left-control)

Any idea? Thanks a lot