Hello. 20 okt 2011 kl. 23:05 skrev Glenn Morris : > > Fixed. Now you will be able to commit (and then get bug#3214). > > Actually the problem only happens with removed directories (because > file-writable-p also returns non-nil if a file can be created). I was indeed removing a directory. > > >> Also, the choices in the question should be three: >> >> 1 Make writable and continue. >> 2 Don't make writable and continue >> 3 Abort > > Isn't ctrl-g good enough for aborting, rather than introducing a 3-state > question? I wanted 2, that option was not available. Only 1 and 3 could be choosen. Ctrl-g also does 3. Jan D.