well a problem to me is, i can't find .emacs at all. i think it is because i'm using emacs under windows(vista), or that file hides itself somewhere than c:// ? (my emacs version is 22.2.1) On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 1:18 PM, black wrote: > hi folks, > i'm using emacs under windows and it looks cool. however i need emacs > to recognize Flash ActionScript files(.as files) and support its > syntax highlighting. i downloaded a "actionscript-mode.el" from > another guy's website, however i still dont know how to install > this .el to make it work with emacs. any help pls ? > > -- > Never end on learning~ -- Never end on learning~