Hi StefanMo! 4 days ago Masatake YAMATO wrote: > + ;; Which func > + (when (and (boundp 'which-func-modes) (listp which-func-modes)) > + (add-to-list 'which-func-modes 'rst-mode)) This form changes the customizable variable `which-func-modes'. I thought this is not a good idea. I thought customizable variables should be changed by users alone. However, in this case it seems useful. Although this might override a customization by a user who explicitly *excluded* `rst-mode' from `which-func-modes'. What do you think? Grüße StefanMn