I'd like to submit language support for KiXtart as a GNU ELPA package (patch is attached). KiXtart (http://www.kixtart.org/) is a Windows scripting language which doesn't have much in the way of modern editor support. This is the first Emacs package that I've made but I'm fairly confident there is nothing too terrible in there and I am actively using it. There is a slight complication in that there is an old kixtart-mode package on MELPA which just provided some font locking. I do have permission from the author of this previous package to take over the package name, effectively replacing the MELPA package with the new GNU ELPA package. See confirmation from the author of the previous package here: https://github.com/ryrun/kixtart-mode/issues/2 I have gone through the FSF copyright assignment process and received confirmation that it was successfully completed. Would there be any issues in adding the package? Thanks, Morgan