On April 11, 2023 1:16:49 PM GMT+02:00, "João Távora" wrote: >Mekeor Melire writes: > >> Also, I never claimed that the problem, that your last commit >> introduced, was related to user-visible behavior. > >OK, that's really what I and Eglot users are mostly interested in. > >> Decide yourself how you want to proceed. > >I'll close this bug. The problem reported is fixed and I can't discern >any others. Your remarks are noted here for posterity. > >I saw your patch, but I don't think it has any effect on efficiency. If >you think otherwise, report it in another bug, and I'd prefer if it is >accompanied with some kind of reproducible performance measurement in >addition to the list of things requested in the Troubleshooting page I >linked to earlier. > >My best and friendly regards, >João Would you be fine with me creating another bug report / feature request, aiming to make it configurable, whether docs should be shown in the echo-area?