Dear, I have a problem to compile my code in emacs. I simply run the compile command> C:/cygwin/bin/gcc.exe -Wall -o test test.c Following information just shows: Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Sat Feb 27 22:15:30 And nothing else. I can compile the code in Cygwin and there is no problem. Also, when I tried the following compile command: C:/cygwin/bin/gcc.exe It shows: gcc: no input files Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Sat Feb 27 22:21:39 Which I think means the enviorment is correct. Now I'm stuck here, could you help me? BR Minghui PS: My computer enviorment is: Emacs 22.3.1, Windows 2000, Cygwin