all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* eLisp: Print variable content to message buffer
@ 2008-01-04 15:48 Will
From: Will @ 2008-01-04 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

after looking around in the web without finding a solution, I still
wonder how one can print the content of a variable to the *message*
buffer. Specifically, I'd like to have an output like this in my
*message* buffer after starting Emacs:

"This is my Emacs Exec-Path:"
<exec-path>

Thanks in advance,

Will

PS: What reference for eLisp would you recommend
(apart from those included in Emacs)?