all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* PCL-CVS and recursive cvs-examine
@ 2003-02-18 23:19 Galen Boyer
From: Galen Boyer @ 2003-02-18 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can I do this or do I only examine each directory explicitly?

--
Galen Boyer

* Re: PCL-CVS and recursive cvs-examine
@ 2003-02-19 10:42 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-02-19 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Galen Boyer <galenboyer@hotpop.com> writes:

> Can I do this or do I only examine each directory explicitly?

Doesn't it work?  Doing it on the top-level directory should do the
right thing.  But maybe you have to hit M-e instead of e?
--
A turnip curses Elvis

* Re: PCL-CVS and recursive cvs-examine
@ 2003-02-21  1:08   ` Galen Boyer
From: Galen Boyer @ 2003-02-21  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de wrote:
> Galen Boyer <galenboyer@hotpop.com> writes:
>
>> Can I do this or do I only examine each directory explicitly?
>
> Doesn't it work?  Doing it on the top-level directory should do the
> right thing.  But maybe you have to hit M-e instead of e?

Yes, I just needed to wait for the entire recursive checking to happen.

Is there anyway to have PCL-CVS perform cvs-examine for any chosen
directory and everything underneath?

--
Galen deForest Boyer

* Re: PCL-CVS and recursive cvs-examine
@ 2003-02-21 14:12   ` Stefan Monnier <foo@acm.com>
From: Stefan Monnier <foo@acm.com> @ 2003-02-21 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

> right thing.  But maybe you have to hit M-e instead of e?

M-e should do the same as hitting `e' on the top directory,
so no it shouldn't have to use M-e.