Hello Peter, 2009/1/9 Peter Dyballa > > Am 09.01.2009 um 09:59 schrieb Mickaël Rémond: > > Any idea ? >> > > > Maybe it works to start (emacs-server) and pass files to Emacs.app via > emacslient (/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient) ... > > It is a common mis-use of Mac OS X applications that they tend to create > new tool windows, or frames in Emacs speak. Good idea. It works. For the record, however I tried Carbon Emacs instead of the Cocoa Emacs build and it does the right thing as a default (and seems to be more compliant on other options). I think I will thus stick with Carbon Emacs. Thank you again ! -- Mickaël Rémond