Dear Adrian, Are you using Mac OS 10.5.7? (I see this same problem on a MacBook Pro and two iMacs, all using OS 10.5.7.) Gil On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Adrian Robert wrote: > > On Jun 24, 2009, at 4:58 PM, Chong Yidong wrote: > > Hi Adrian, >> >> Could you check if your recent changes caused this regression? >> > > I'm unable to reproduce it (nor could I before). I tried on both Tiger and > Leopard. The recent changes to font handling under NS should not have > effected this, which seems related to colors. There may still be remaining > bugs in the NS color code that are exposed by unrelated things, so we'll > just have to keep going through and trying to improve that code. > >