On 2017-03-13 16:53, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> We know the exact commit that caused this regression, right? So >> how could the problem not be font-related, since reverting it fixes >> the problem? > > Because using the same fonts here doesn't reproduce the problem. > Which means that the font data is not the culprit, there's some > other factor at work here. Ok, thanks. >> What about the VM approach, or simply remote access on a VM that I >> could provide? > > Debugging display problems without seeing the display is not > practical. I was offering an ssh -X session, or VNC, or whichever remote desktop application could help, so as to give you access to the graphic display. Would that help? Cheers, Clément.