Has anybody looked at this yet? On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Nathaniel Flath wrote: > I was using Imenu, and noticed that it currently doesn't recognize Java > functions with either: > Generics e.g : public List foo() { ... > or annotated arguments, e.g : public void foo( @NonNull bar ) { > > > The issue was the variable cc-imenu-java-generic-expression. > > Attached is my patch which modifies this variables to accept all function > definitions and should fix this issue. > > > Thanks! > Nathaniel Flath >