On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Joost Kremers wrote: > Why not use `text-scale-adjust`? On 2016-12-01 16:12, John Kitchin wrote: > If I had to guess its because I was unaware of that command when I wrote those functions ;) Note that these two don't do the same thing. Text-scale-adjust changes the face-remapping-alist, which breaks things like company-mode. On the other hand, text-scale-adjust is very fast, while John's solution (which works fine with company-mode) is rather slow. Additionally, John's solution applies to the current frame, whereas text-scale-adjust is usually restricted to a single buffer. Clément.