all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How do I stop my emacs frame jumping when I enter emacs
@ 2009-06-11 13:57 Alex Bennee
From: Alex Bennee @ 2009-06-11 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm fairly sure this isn't desired behaviour but when I start and
ediff session my emacs frame
jumps a workspace to the left. Has anyone else seen this?

My customisation is fairly simple:

      (eval-after-load "ediff" '(progn
                                  (message "doing ediff customisation")
                                  (setq diff-switches               "-u"