Dear Arash, thank you for ongoing, constant support! > Am 25.03.2023 um 16:51 schrieb Arash Esbati : > > Jan Braun writes: > >>> But even with this code added: we may have to dig deeper >>> into the problem? > > I think I had a typo in the code I suggested, it should read: Thanks, I corrected it, … > Now take a small example like this: OK. > When I start Emacs with 'emacs -Q', open the file above, do > 'M-x outline-minor-mode RET' followed by 'C-c @ C-t', this is what I > see: > > Or do you expect something else? No, no, this is exactly, what I would like to see and work on. Unfortunately, I get this result: What a pitty! :-( Bye Jan