all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Dave Abrahams <dave@boostpro.com>
To: "João Távora" <joaotavora@gmail.com>
Cc: 67870@debbugs.gnu.org
Subject: bug#67870: 29.1; Eglot missing or un-findable advertised feature
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 11:10:19 -0800	[thread overview]

Of course it's easy for *you* to find; you know what you're looking for.  I wouldn't have filed a bug if I wasn't having trouble, and I figured the experience of someone not familiar with the package might count for soimething. I looked for the words "suggested" and "fixes" and couldn't find anything.  I googled.   I looked at flymake docs too because given the phrasing I thought it might have been there.  If you'd used some of the distinctive words that could be found in the eglot manual around these commands (e.g. quickfix, action, rewrite), I wouldn't have had any trouble.  "fix" by itself is a bit too short and common to be a good search keyword.