On 2016-06-01 21:18, Stefan Monnier wrote: >> I'm not sure font-lock will work nicely for this. Blank lines are >> a multi-line pattern. > > Actually, no, "^\n" is not a multi-line pattern (yes, it's right there > on the border, but it's on the right side of the fence). Thanks, that's neat! > Oh, I'm not so concerned about the *Help* buffers, it's the source code > that annoys me (that's where I work and where I don't want to waste > screen real-estate). Ok, I understand the purpose more clearly now :) What do you think of the attached package? If it works, I can push it to ELPA. Clément.