On 06/17/2016 04:19 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> Looks like it does. Please push at your convenience. > I'd like the patch to be eyeballed by a few more people. Paul, > Andreas, do you see any problems with it? If not, I'd like to push it > to the emacs-25 branch The patch is correct. The code is tricky so I'm not surprised you wanted another pair of eyes. The attached patch is a very minor tweak of your patch that made it a bit easier for me to follow. I resisted the temptation of cleaning up the surrounding code to make it more readable. I like the idea of putting this into the emacs-25 branch. (Or your patch; doesn't really matter.)