all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Question Regarding Exporting A Single 'blog.org' File With Subheadings To Multiple Separate Markdown Files
@ 2022-06-13 14:44 Samuel Banya
From: Samuel Banya @ 2022-06-13 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emanuel Berg

Hello,

I am converting my blog to utilize 'ox-hugo' so that I can convert my single 'blog.org' file with multiple headings that each have a date for the heading name into their own separate Markdown files.

Ex for contents of 'blog.org'
```
* June 13, 2022
Something that I did today
```

When I go to export this, I hit C-c C-e, and then hit 'H' (Export to Hugo-compatible markdown) and then 'A' (All subtrees (or File) to Md file(s)'.

The end result however is just a single 'blog.md' file with all of the individual posts.

Am I doing something wrong within this workflow?

Or do I have to actually place all of these individual posts into their own .org files accordingly?

My config for reference is here:
https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SamsEmacs/blob/main/configuration.org

Thanks,

Sam