all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* `window-adjust-process-window-size-function' and process buffer windows
@ 2016-04-29 22:50 John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2016-04-29 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Daniel Colascione; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hi Daniel,

I was wondering if I could ask you far the rationale behind the customization
variable `window-adjust-process-window-size-function', and a bit more
information about what "process buffer windows" are, and how they relate to
process buffers, and other windows.  I don't think we have any clear rationale
for this feature in any documented place yet.

* Re: `window-adjust-process-window-size-function' and process buffer windows
@ 2016-04-29 22:54 ` Daniel Colascione
From: Daniel Colascione @ 2016-04-29 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel