Hi Lars, On 04/06/2016 12:34 PM, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Your patch looks good Thanks for the review! > but perhaps this part could be changed a bit: > (...) > It should be possible to not have a User-Agent header at all. nil as a > value to `url-user-agent' would be the obvious choice, and `default' > could be the value to signal using `url-http--user-agent-default-string'. You're right; it doesn't hurt to have that option locally too, in addition to tweaking the privacy level. Please find an updated patch attached :) (I would also welcome comments about the commit message format; should I link to this discussion?) Cheers, Clément.