On 02/28/2016 12:00 PM, Drew Adams wrote: >>> For the release, I think we should turn it off by default >>> and invite people to try turning it on. >> >> That would be a grave mistake, IMO, since at least some parts of >> folding are a must, and no one objected to them till now (neither >> would I expect to see any objections). See my other message for >> details. > > Some parts are a must? Which parts, and a must for what? > A must for the _default_ behavior? I guess Eli had pairs such as .../… in mind; I have not any disagreement about them.