On 02/18/2016 12:31 PM, Nicolas Petton wrote: > I moved the download section to its own page and added documentation for > the major GNU/Linux distributions as well as Windows and OS X. One small comment: Now that the downloads page is separate, it could be good to have a link pointing back to the homepage. It could be the Emacs logo. In the current version, I had trouble going from the download page to the home page. I wonder if just putting the long download section at the end of the main page wouldn't work just as well, but I trust your judgement given the excellent quality of this new website. Clément.