On 02/03/2016 05:32 PM, John Wiegley wrote: >>>>>> Óscar Fuentes writes: > >> BTW, searching for `n' also matches `ñ', which is definitely wrong. Those >> are not equivalent characters by any stretch. > > I think a poll about this would be a good idea. There is enough contention > about having it as a default that we may prefer to wait, especially since it > does change the searching behavior that 24.x are used to. > > What's the best method these days for conducting such a poll? I wonder if > these types of polls is something our community ambassador, Sacha, would be > willing to take ownership of... I wonder whether the meta Emacs Stack Exchange would work. Clément.