all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: [Emacs-diffs] feature/async-dns bf4bbfe: Better async error reporting
       [not found]         ` <171t8voy5v.fsf@fencepost.gnu.org>
@ 2016-02-03  2:36           ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2016-02-03  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Glenn Morris; +Cc: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

Glenn Morris <rgm@gnu.org> writes:

> The first time, you need to "touch ChangeLog" at the top-level of the repo.

Hm.  Should that be done automatically by autogen.sh, perhaps?

> Sounds like you will also need to remove any (non-versioned) ChangeLogs
> that you've accumulated in subdirectories.

Yeah.

* Re: [Emacs-diffs] feature/async-dns bf4bbfe: Better async error reporting
@ 2016-02-03  8:43             ` Paul Eggert
From: Paul Eggert @ 2016-02-03  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen, Glenn Morris; +Cc: Nicolas Petton, emacs-devel

Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Hm.  Should that be done automatically by autogen.sh, perhaps?

That would be awkward for me, as I use vc-dwim, which wants a symlink there.