all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to keep key bindings working after switching keyboard layout
@ 2016-01-24 12:41 Andrew Gaydenko
From: Andrew Gaydenko @ 2016-01-24 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi!

How to keep key bindings working after switching keyboard layout?
Saying "layout" I mean Linux workstation running X11 and having also got
an alternative-to-Latin keyboard layout configured in X11 conf files.

I have tried to find decision, but all I have found is very old and or
not working.

Emacs from the 25.x git branch is in use at the moment, but I'm ready to
switch to the last 24.x stable one.

Andrew