On 01/11/2016 11:31 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> Cc: 22344@debbugs.gnu.org >> From: Clément Pit--Claudel >> Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:11:42 -0500 >> >> Thanks for looking into this. Would a recipe requiring node.js and jshint be too much? Node.js has a windows installer and jshint can be installed with npm install --global jshint. > > I'd prefer a program that doesn't need to be installed, and ideally > in a language I could hack, if the problem is on the other side. > > What's so special about these programs that they behave differently > from 'cat' etc.? What language are they written in? I have no idea: I don't write Javascript, I don't use node, and I don't run Windows :/ node.js seems to be written in C. I will try to remove the jshint dependency, at least. Cheers, Clément.