all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Multiple Eshell process?
@ 2015-11-09 20:43 Jesuz Networks Inc.
From: Jesuz Networks Inc.  @ 2015-11-09 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

When I'm compiling something in Eshell, of Importing my mail with
offlinemap tool, then I need to wait  long time before a process in Eshell
is finished and I can use Eshell again.
As far as it seems, I could only run one Eshell process.

This is somewhat inconvenient. For example, when you run a process in Guake
terminal, you can spawn another Guake terminal in a new tab and do your
thing while a process is still running in another tab.

So I'm wondering if this could be possible with Eshell?

Rene Froger