Also keep in mind there's the super popular lsp-mode package (https://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-mode), so most searches about LSP probably end up there. If some renaming/aliasing is done for Eglot it should still be somewhat different from the other package to avoid confusion. Naming is hard... :-) On Mon, Jul 25, 2022, at 9:23 AM, Po Lu wrote: > Stefan Monnier writes: > > > I don't like idea conflating the names with the descriptions, because it > > inevitably leads to conflicts. > > What conflicts? > > > So I see no need to rename it. But we can definitely add various ways > > to make it easier to find, such as adding a `language-server-mode` > > alias. > > I think a major improvement would be for searching "Language Server" in > Custom to find variables defined by eglot. > >