all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* vkill - restart process
@ 2008-10-13 13:10 Terrence Brannon
From: Terrence Brannon @ 2008-10-13 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

1 - I often start up a standalone python webserver inside a comit
process
2 - C-c C-c and C-c C-\ never seem to kill it
3 - using vkill kills the process, but means I must manually restart
the process
4 - it would be nice if vkill had a 'restart process' option, which
would kill the process and re-issue the invoking command...

Questions:
1 - why doesnt C-c C-c or C-c C-\ kill the python webserver
2 - anyone care to code up a restart process option for vkill?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-10-13 13:10 UTC | newest]