Mitchel Humpherys wrote: > CONTRIBUTE doesn't mention which mailing list you should send it to Actually, it says to send fixes to bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org. > it doesn't mention `git send-email' Fixed with the attached patch. Glenn Morris wrote: > Paul Eggert wrote: > >> +git send-email --to=bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org 0001-DESCRIPTION.patch > > I would like to discourage this usage because when there's more than one > patch in a sequence, it will create a separate report for each. > (http://debbugs.gnu.org/15361) The attached patch changes CONTRIBUTE to suggest git send-email only with single patch files. If we fix the bug-reporting mechanism to handle multiple patch files, we can update CONTRIBUTE accordingly. Eli Zaretskii wrote: > I don't really know why we keep maintaining admin/git-workflow. I don't know either. Anyway, the attached patch tries to lessen the maintenance burden by having git-worflow defer to CONTRIBUTE here.