all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Stable MELPA down?
@ 2015-08-22 11:32 Nicolas Herry
From: Nicolas Herry @ 2015-08-22 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

I can't seem to access http://stable.melpa.org/packages (or
https://stable.melpa.org/packages for that matter). I keep getting a
403 from their nginx server, after being redirected to the same
address, but on port 1337.

http://melpa.org/packages (and its https counterpart) works fine, though.

Has this moved some place else?

Thanks,

Nicolas.

* Re: Stable MELPA down?
@ 2015-08-22 12:56 ` Nicolas Herry
From: Nicolas Herry @ 2015-08-22 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> Hi all,
>
> I can't seem to access http://stable.melpa.org/packages (or
> https://stable.melpa.org/packages for that matter). I keep getting a
> 403 from their nginx server, after being redirected to the same
> address, but on port 1337.
>
> http://melpa.org/packages (and its https counterpart) works fine, though.
>
> Has this moved some place else?

I just realised accessing the site from the root page works fine, and
accessing individual package pages works as well.

However, I must say I'm still wondering why /packages works for
non-stable MELPA and doesn't for stable MELPA?

Thanks,

Nicolas.