On 3/17/2015 3:16 PM, Michael Albinus wrote: > Likely, all of them are caused by the same problem. The traces you have > sent to me for tramp-test19-directory-files-and-attributes indicate a > problem with the marker I have introduced in order to handle apostrophs > in file names properly. I could reproduce it locally with bash and zsh; > other bournish shells like ksh and dash work properly. > > The following patch let the construct work in all four investigated > shells for me, could you pls check? The test still fails. New traces attached. Ken