On Thursday 15 January 2015 09:35 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > I think it would make sense to make `n' jump to the beginning of the > next page (and `p' go to the bottom of the previous page) when > doc-view-continuous is non-nil. > > For M-g M-g, maybe as well (again conditional on doc-view-continuous). I am attaching a patch. Fyi, I have queued up an assignment request already and I am waiting for a response. > Of course, I also think that doc-view-continuous should ideally render > all the pages at the same time in the buffer (stacked vertically), so > you can scroll through them with the usual scrolling commands, but that > will take a good bit more work. Ok.