On 12/04/2014 09:42 PM, Leo Liu wrote: > On 2014-12-04 20:55 -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote: >> Thanks. Looks good. I generally prefer adding packages to GNU ELPA, >> but I guess it also makes sense to add this directly to Emacs. > > Isn't this a iterator (or stream) instead of generator? > > Having generator would be great. Daniel, how mature is your generator > package? It works well. The code generation in the CPS portions is fairly inefficient, but I don't think it matters all that much. Subroutines are compiled normally, of course, as are sub-forms that never yield.