On 11/18/2014 08:36 AM, Rüdiger Sonderfeld wrote: > On Tuesday 18 November 2014 15:47:43 Óscar Fuentes wrote: >> Daniel Colascione writes: >>>>> The "alignof" keyword is the only one still missing. >>>> >>>> From the top of my head: override is also missing. >>> >>> Because "override" (and "final") are keywords only in certain semantic >>> contexts, supporting them requires special care. >> >> override and final have the same context as `const' for methods, so we >> could take that as a model. Skimming over cc-langs.el didn't show an >> obvious place for it, though. > > Yes, but "const" has a meaning in other places as well. That's why it is > dealt with in `c-type-modifier-kwds'. I think the problem is similar for > "noexcept". I've simply added it to `c-type-modifier-kwds' for now. But it's > actually the wrong place. However unlike "override" and "final", there is > also an operator version of "noexcept". C++11 introduced the noexcept and constexpr keywords. They're always keywords. "override" and "final" are different. Please don't go hack those into cc-engine. Better to leave them unfontified than to fontify perfectly good identifiers as keywords. They're not like "const" at all.