After the changes of rev. 118192 (for which I already did a bug report [*]) and their fixes, Emacs trunk often freezes on NS. It seems that this occurs mainly when I double click a text to be copy/paste (elsewhere, usually) with CMD-c/CMD-v I notice also another thing.. When I run M-x SOMETHING the text at about the center of the frame (say a rectangle whose height is about that of the frame and the width is about 10 characters) is blanked (this for about the time in which M-x SOMETHING is executed). I haven't an exact recipe to reproduce the above issue, but I see them since trunk > Oct 22-23. The attached tar-ball contains both the Emacs forced quit report sent to Apple and the output of M-x report-emacs-bug. Ciao, Angelo. --- [*] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2014-10/msg01068.html