On 11/07/2014 05:35 PM, Nicolas Petton wrote: > Hi, > > Here is a patch containing the new version of sequences.el and its > associated test file Why do you want to dump these functions with Emacs? > +(defun seq-sort (seq pred) > + "Return a sorted list of the elements of SEQ compared using PRED." > + (if (listp seq) > + (sort (seq-copy seq) pred) > + (seq-sort (append seq nil) pred))) If you insist on adding seq- prefixed functions (and I don't think you should, contra rms), you should make an alias, not a wrapper. You're aware that we have native sort support for vectors and don't to coerce to a list first, right?