martin rudalics wrote: > Can you try getting the results of `window--dump-frame' for these old > (good and bad) configurations, that is with the build you used in your > initial report? I'd want to see different pixel heights (not 669) for > these two frames but can't tell anything unless the pixel height (612) > of the good window reemerges. > > So try first to get the different (window-pixel-height) values back and > then evaluate (window--dump-frame) instead of (window-pixel-height). Trying to get the offending value back I figured out that the window manager resizes the frame by one pixel when I move the frame from the left side to the right one. So, my original report was based on a spurious intervention of the window manager. Not moving the frame and evaluating '(window-pixel-height)' results in the expected value of 613 for the *good* frame. Sorry for the erroneous report. -- ,= ,-_-. =. Bruno FĂ©lix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF] ((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU; `-'(. .)`-' GNU Linux-Libre is one of its official kernels; \_/ All software must be free as in freedom;