E Sabof wrote: > It occurred to me, that while there are plenty of resources on Emacs > Lisp, I never came across a blog post/tutorial about anything C. I > have doubts on whether making C changes could become a popular hobby, > but I think that if someone wrote some sort of introduction, it would > be a large step towards increasing the number of potential > contributors. > > Evgeni What about (info "(elisp) GNU Emacs Internals")? -- ,= ,-_-. =. Bruno FĂ©lix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF] ((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU; `-'(. .)`-' GNU Linux-Libre is one of its official kernels; \_/ All software must be free as in freedom;