all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs 23.0.60
@ 2009-01-25 22:16 ramestica
From: ramestica @ 2009-01-25 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I cannot find a way for downloading emacs's source code for the
snapshot that was called 23.0.60. I thought that '23.0.60' would be
cvs tag but it did not work. I'm not sure that 'snapshot' is even the
correct word in this context.

I do not want to try the very head of cvs; after googling for a while
I decided that 23.0.60 should be good enough for me at this moment.

thanks,
 Rodrigo