On 04/02/2014 03:50 PM, Peder O. Klingenberg wrote: > Success! > > Reverting bug17125_fixed.patch and applying your bug17125_fixed_2.patch, > I have an emacs running in daemon mode which does not segfault anymore. > > Thanks! This bug was really messing up my workflow. This patch prevents [] (empty vector, means "no match") from entering font cache. IMO this is correct, but this breaks current behavior of font_list_entities. Could you please also try a more compatible/conservative change? Dmitry