On 03/23/2014 02:56 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote: > David Kastrup writes: > >> Nope. Bitcoin-Qt accepts multi_key just fine in its text input boxes. > > Does it use Qt for its input box? Works fine for me with qgit in a normal Qt input box. nedit breaks the same way Emacs does, though. I did a bit of debugging. xterm works fine; it's using Xutf8LookupString/XmbLookupString, depending on wide character mode. Emacs has code to call XmbLookupString, but it's not being run because FRAME_XIC ends up being NULL. No idea why yet.